Monday, February 9, 2009

The Surly Mermaid Pirate Bar Monday Night Dance

So tonight I went to my first mer dance at the Surly Mermaid Pirate Bar!

Things started out slow at first, but soon enough the mers had taken over the joint, dancing to our hearts' content. Only one pirate decided to show up all night, which was kindof a disappointment, but also good that we mers got to have some special mer time. From what I understand, it's hard to get a group of mers together sometimes.

With the distinct lack of pirates around, we decided to move the party out of the ship and onto the underwater dance floor.


Where we started to drink Pirate Rum.....



...And then we moved on to Jack Daniels. And then the Pink Elephants started showing up.



We were having so much drunk mer fun that a pirate named Shadow joined us in drunken underwater bliss. Managed to get drunk, hold his breath, and do a little jig at the same time. Quite a talented pirate, that one. I might have to keep an eye out for him in the future. ;)

After the party died down and I sobered up, I went home and got comfortable with a good book before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment