Thursday, February 26, 2009

Party?

There is something I've really been wanting to do - have a party on my parcel of land.



A party for all kinds of avatars. Mers, of course, but also other fantasy avatars like elves and dragons, as well as furries and even random video game-related avatars. Humans would be welcome too, of course!

There's just something about the idea of all kinds of different avatars getting together to party it up and celebrate their differences that appeals to me!


When I bought my parcel in Forbidden Dream, my idea was to make an island surrounded by deep water (heck, if you look at the map, the difference in water depth for my parcel is pretty huge) where mers could explore, dance, and party the night away. But I also wanted to make it appealing to land-dwellers, so I decked out the island with waterfalls, plants, and fountains and plenty of rainbows! Hence the name Rainbow Oasis. There's plenty of poseballs for both legged and mers throughout, so I think it would be awesome to host a party here!


So finally I decided to go through with it. I'd like to announce that I'll be hosting my very first party on Friday March 6 at 5:00pm PST, here at Rainbow Oasis. The party will last basically until I pass out, haha!

I know that there is an Antiquity meeting that friday, but if you don't want to miss out on it feel free to stop by before and after it! I would love to have as many people as possible.

If you would like the official notecard invitation, feel free to send me an IM. Also feel free to invite whoever you want, no matter what kind of avatar they have. :D

Spread the news around! There's not nearly enough opportunities to mingle on SL and I want to meet as many new people -mers or not - as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment